NETWORK AND IT TRANSFORMATION WORKING GROUP
LOOKS AT THE EVOLUTION AND TRANSFORMATION OF TELECOM NETWORK AND IT INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS DISCUSSES TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Network Transformation Strategies
- AI Projects and Implementation
- IT and Data Governance
- Salesforce Adoption and Utilization
- OpenAI Use Cases in Telecom
- MEC (Multi-Access Edge Computing)
- 5G for Enterprises
- OSS / BSS Transformation
- Network Automation and API Exposure
- Virtualization of Networks
- Network Resilience and Disaster Recovery
The link to the community platform will be available here as of 15th January 2024.
- experts reporting to CTOs
- Technical experts in enterprise IT architecture & network architecture
- Strategy experts in IT and network transformation
- Innovation Managers
- Cloud Architects
- Other IT & Network thought leads within the telecom industry.
Wim De Meyer and Ayush Pandey coordinate the activities for this group.