CSRD COMPLIANCE TASK FORCE
SHARES UPDATES, CHALLENGES, SOLUTIONS AND APPROACHES TOWARDS COMPLYING WITH THE EU'S CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING DIRECTIVE REQUIREMENTS
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Insights into the CSRD requirements and its application to the European telco sector, and regular updates on amendments to the Directive
- Challenges encountered by telco operators with the reporting standards and requirements
- Exchange of best practices in conducting a Double Materiality assessment
- Ensuring Human Rights Due Diligence
- How to handle EU Taxonomy
- Compare tools for the translation of reporting into digital format
- Harmonisation of the telco sector's data collection and assessment methods in the reporting process
- The primary participants are Higher and middle management level responsible for Sustainability, Directors and Heads of Sustainable Finance, Audit and Risk Management, Sustainability specialists, and ESG Managers.
Wim De Meyer and Ayush Pandey coordinate the activities for this group.