ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE TASK FORCE
EXPLORES STRATEGIES, SUCCESSES, AND CHALLENGES IN ESTABLISHING AND ANCHORING EA GOVERNANCE ACROSS TELECOM ORGANIZATIONS
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- EA Governance Experience, Challenges,
- API-Based Services
- Capability Mapping and Capability-Based Planning
- Measurement of Architecture Impact
- Business Architecture and Its Role in Transformation
- Lessons Learned from Architecture-Related Transformations
- Effective Working Models of EA with Business Alignment
- Finance and Procurement Management in Enterprise Architecture
- Agile Architecture and Its Implementation
The link to the community platform will be available here as of 15th January 2024.
- CIOs, and experts reporting to CIOs,
- Enterprise and Business Architects
- EA Governance Managers
- IT Governance Specialists and other Subject Matter Experts within the telecom industry.
Wim De Meyer and Ayush Pandey coordinate the activities for this group.