PROCUREMENT AND VENDOR MANAGEMENT WORKING GROUP
exchanges use-cases and determines best practices to enhance the PVM processes in each company.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
The Future of Procurement
• Impact/opportunities of emerging technologies such as blockchain or AI
• Value creation
• Value proposition beyond just "savings"
• New trends in procurement such as circular procurement or cognitive procurement
• Procurement organisation and governance
• Sourcing strategy - how to steer? how to commit to the business?
• Skills development + strategic workplace management
•How do we outsource to an external workforce, particularly IT
• Agile contracting: focusing on contract development + procedures to support agile collaboration
• Operational proficiency - use-cases in areas such as RPA
• Procurement channels
• Supplier segmentation and the impact of supplier relationship management
• Procurement analytics
The PVM working group meets twice yearly at various locations in Europe. It is open only to ETIS members (telcos) as well as invited guests due to the nature of the discussions.