INFORMATION SECURITY (ISWG)
The Information Security Working Group serves as a platform for sharing experiences on the development of Information Security touching on strategies, governance and cyber threats in Telcos. The IS Working Group meets three times a year at various locations in Europe hosted by ETIS Member and Associate Member companies and is supported by an active online community.
The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Martin Hrdlicka.
- Telco Security Landscape – updates on recent threats & challenges; use cases
- Security Governance, Strategy & Management
- Risk Management
- Security services; commercial security; outsourcing; partnerships
- Security of IoT, Cloud, AI, connected everything
- Vendor presentations and statistics
- European Telco Security Benchmark
Proximus, Swisscom, KPN, Telenor, TDC, BT, DT, Vodafone DE, Orange, Turk Telekom, Lattelecom, Telia Company, Manx, NOS, eir, BICS, Magyar Telecom, Telia Estonia and Telefonica
Oracle, Ericsson, Open X-change, TNO, ITU, ENISA, Huawei, Evolved Intelligence, DSS and Rangeforce
For more information about this working group, please contact us.
If you are already a Member, please find more information through the Members Corner.