VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
The Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront is a superior 4 star hotel located directly on the banks of the Danube river.
The Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
1020 Vienna, Austria
* 20 minutes to the airport
* 25 minutes to the historic center and 7 minutes to the city centre by underground
* Closest underground station: Stadion
ETIS was able to block a group of rooms for the conference at the following rates:
To book at this rate, click here.
Other cheaper alternatives in the area: (please note that ETIS has not blocked rooms at these)
The hotel is easily accessible from Vienna airport:
City Airport Train (CAT): With a journey time of only 16 minutes, the City Airport Train is the fastest way to travel to the city center. It operates daily from 05.37 a.m. to 23.39 p.m. and costs 12 euros/single trip. If using this option, you can take the underground line U2 to the Stadion stop or a taxi to the hotel. The fee is approximately 8 euros/ one way.
- Taxi: typical minimum charge of 40 euros.
To reach the hotel by car:
- If traveling from the direction of the airport, take the A4 East highway west, then the A23 towards Prague. Exit at Handelskai/Messegelaende and follow the Handelskai in the direction of Messegelaende. Follow the signs to the Hilton, turn left and access the driveway bridge to the hotel.