VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel is a modern 4 star hotel in the Parque das Nações district, the city's gleaming hub for urban renewal.
Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel
Av. D. João II, n.º 27
1990-083 Lisboa, Portugal
* 5 minutes to the airport
* 25 minutes to the historic center
* Closest metro: Oriente (red line)
ETIS was able to block a group of rooms for the conference at the following rates:
· 125,00 € per night including breakfast and VAT, for single occupancy in a superior double room – city view
· 135,00 € per night including breakfast and VAT, for single occupancy in a superior double room – avenue view
· 155,00 € per night including breakfast and VAT, for single occupancy in a superior double room – river view
To book at this rate, please complete the following form and submit it directly to our contact at the hotel, Anabela Andre: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel is easily accessible from Lisbon airport, also known as Lisbon Portela Airport, by metro—just 3 stops to the Oriente station on the red line. The metro runs from around 6am until 1am daily and costs 1.45 € one way.
According to the Lisbon Airport’s official website, a taxi to the center averages 15 €, but double check with the driver to re-confirm.
There are also bus connections to the nearby Oriente station.