DATA PRIVACY TASK FORCE
shares experiences related to data privacy and the implementation of regulations such as the GDPR and ePrivacy.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
• Departmental organization
• Privacy management frameworks (including ensuring cross-departmental compliance)
• Data breach notification procedures
• Internal privacy policies
Ensuring regulatory compliance
• Cookies, web tracking and e-privacy
• Use of AI for processing personal data
• Employee privacy implementation
• Data privacy impact assessments
• External vendor audits
• BCRs + data transfers outside the EU
Interpretations of the regulations
• Privacy risks in areas such as geo-location tracking + facial recognition
• Opportunities + challenges for using traffic data
• Controller vs processors vs joint controllers
• What is a data breach?
DPTF meets twice a year at various locations in Europe and is open to all ETIS members, associates and partners as well as invited guests.