KEY FOCUS AREAS:
Interpretations of the regulations
• Opportunities + challenges for using traffic data
• Controller vs processors vs joint controllers
• What is a data breach?
Ensuring regulatory compliance
• Employee privacy implementation
• Data privacy impact assessments
• Data retention period benchmarking
• BCRs + transfers of personal data outside of the EU
• Cookies, web tracking + e-privacy
• Departmental organization
• Data breach notification procedures
• Communicating with your DPA
DPTF meets three times a year at various locations in Europe and is open to all ETIS members, associates and partners as well as invited guests.
For more information about this working group, please contact Michele Lalic, the ETIS CO representative for this group.
ETIS Members can access the group page here.