SMART CHARGING & PAYMENTS WORKING GROUP (SC&P)
The Smart Charging & Payments Working Group looks at the latest billing challenges, opportunities and strategies as well as the main business drivers influencing the Telcos billing environment. SC&P Working Group covers revenue management and billing fraud issues.
The SC&P Working Group meets twice a year at various locations in Europe hosted by ETIS Member companies and is supported by an active online community. It is an open group for all ETIS Telco members, associates and partners.
The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Michele Lalic.
- In-app purchases and revenue sharing solutions
- Going digital in a hurry: an alternative to traditional BSS transformation
- The payments & vendor landscape
- Revenue assurance & insurance for new products
- Architecture models & billing challenges
- Real-time, charging to the enterprise
CYTA, Deutsche Telekom, KPN, Lattelecom, Proximus, Telefonica Germany, Telia Company, Turkcell and invited guests
Calvi, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, Oracle, and Redknee
For more information about this working group, please contact us.
If you are already a Member, please find more information through the Members Corner.