KEY FOCUS AREAS
- The full digital experience in both billing + payments
- Chatbot solutions in billing + dunning
- The payments and vendor landscape
- Billing as a service + its key business drivers
- Revenue assurance + billing fraud issues
- customer journey + support: the knowledge stretch one can put into a call center versus universal contact agents versus specialized call centers.
The SCP working group meets twice yearly at various locations in Europe and is open to all ETIS members, associates and partners as well as invited guests.
EXAMPLES OF WORKING GROUP DELIVERABLES
- The big (customer-) friendly giant: How Telcos will regain customer trust and promote transparency through digitalisation. - A working paper on why and how Telcos can move in the direction of a true digital billing and payments model. Learn more here.
- Interactive workshops that result in tangible results and feedback, such as the "Ideal invoice" workshop, which compared member invoice templates on approaches, layouts and features.
For more information about this working group, please contact Michele Lalic, the ETIS CO representative for this group.
Members can access the group page here.