THE BIG DATA WORKING GROUP
discusses internal opportunities and the external monetisation of big data.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
Big data opportunities
• External big data opportunities for monetisation
• Internal use cases: increase revenues, improve efficiency + reduce risks
• Big Data architecture + technologies – Hadoop, etc
• Data privacy: GDPR implications
• Anonymisation methodologies
• Software, tools + platforms
• Roles and organisation of BI + Big Data teams
• Knowledge sharing between the business units + departments
The Big Data working group meets twice a year at various locations in Europe and is open to all ETIS members, associates and partners as well as invited guests.
For more information about this working group, please contact Wim De Meyer, the ETIS CO representative for this group.
Members can access the group page here.