B2B WORKING GROUP
shares strategies, use cases, solutions and business opportunities in the B2B segment.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
• Internal use cases: increase revenues, improve efficiency + reduce risks
• External big data opportunities for monetization
New product + service portfolio in B2B market
• SAAS, DC, IAAS, billing solutions, security, e-commerce, e-mail
• Consulting: leveraging digitalisation + automation of SMEs
• Monetisation of new opportunities in the segment, market share and sales
• Creating partnerships + collaboration
• Implementing digital culture + agile ways of working
• Company structure + governance
• People development + talent acquisition
• Coping with the current demand + changes in the telecom landscape
The working group meets three times a year at various locations in Europe and is open to all ETIS members, associates and partners as well as invited guests.
For more information about this working group, please contact Martin Hrdlicka, the ETIS Central Office representative for this group.
ETIS members can access the group page here.