ANTI-ABUSE TELCO NETWORK (AATN)
Members of the ETIS AATN address a wide range of network abuse issues from various perspectives as the group shares knowledge and learns from each other as well as from other experts and partners in the field.
The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Martin Hrdlicka.
- Building a unique phishing take-down system
- Sharing knowledge and wider implementation of DMARC
- Increasing Telco efficiency in combating spam and abuse
- Statistics and analytics of incidents
- Best practices and use cases
PARTICIPATING MEMBERS: Swisscom, KPN, TDC, Telenor, Sunrise, BT, Telia Company, Telia Estonia, Proximus and invited guests.
PARTICIPATING ASSOCIATES: ReturnPath, Huawei, Open X-change, Ericsson, Verifrom, Spect X, Cloudmark, Halon, Vade Retro, SISA
For more information about this working group, please contact us.
If you are already a Member, please find more information through the Members Corner.