ETIS is the collaboration platform for the European telecom industry.
Founded in 1991, ETIS is a nonprofit organization which brings together the major telecommunications providers in Europe to share knowledge in a trusted environment. We currently have 21 members and 14 associate members, representing the telecommunications industry in 23 European countries.
Our goal is to enable our Members to reach their strategic objectives and to improve their business performance by sharing knowledge on industry challenges and by collaborating where possible.
In order to reach our goal, we defined 5 strategic focus domains:
- Find innovative services and revenue sources
- Deliver digital transformation
- Improve customer experience
- Decide on the technical evolution of networks and IT
- Improve security and safeguard privacy.