Building a bridge between business and IT...
ETIS is a unique association where its' Members share real-world experience delivering knowledge, innovation and value that goes well beyond the theoretical models covered in other industry bodies.
The wealth of knowledge sharing within ETIS is driven by our Working Groups who share best practices, participate in projects, benchmarks and surveys completed by an online community. The ETIS Working Groups are composed of experts from the Member and Associate companies together with partners and invited guests.
ETIS organizes around 20 meetings each year which are hosted by our Telco Members all over Europe. The Working Groups participants also use the ETIS website as a tool for sharing knowledge in between physical meetings. ETIS currently runs 11 Working Groups.
MAIN BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN ETIS WORKING GROUPS:
- Access to knowledge, best practices & deliverables taht can be used to increase business performance
- Access to well-informed strategic choices & test-validate new concepts
- Access to ETIS secure benchmarking studies & surveys covering a wide range of Telco specific topics
- Possibility to build a valuable personal network composed of CIOs & their direct reports
- Professional & personal development through ETIS activities; networking with Telco experts in non-competitive environment
If you want to find out more about ETIS activities have a look at the ETIS Calendar.
For more information on how to join ETIS activities please fill out form in contact us section.