NETWORK & IT TRANSFPORMATION WORKING GROUP (NITWG)
The Network & IT Transformation Working Group is looking at the evolution and transformation of Telecom networks and IT systems, starting from the strategic point of view, but also discussing technical solutions. The NIT Working Group meets twice a year at various locations in Europe hosted by ETIS Member companies and is supported by an active online community. It is an open group for all ETIS Telco members, associates and partners.
The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Vytas Drazdauskas.
- IT Transformation projects
- Product Simplification & lifecycle management
- Network Function Virtualization / Software Defined Networks
- Data management & governance
- Could architecture
- 360 Degree view of the customers
- Data science & personalization
- Business Innovation
- Reference architecture
- Agile environment & projects
CYTA, KPN, Lattelecom, Proximus, Swisscom, Telia Estonia, Telia Sweden, T-Mobile NL, Turk Telecom, Vipnet and invited guests
The Boston Consulting Group, Comarch, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, Oracle and Tech Mahindra
For more information about this working group, please contact us.
If you are already a Member, please find more information through the Members Corner.