Dear ETIS B2B working group members,
We are organising a webinar on "SD-WAN implementation among telcos in Europe", (Telco-only) which will take place on Wednesday, 8th July, 14:00-15:00.
You and your expert colleagues are invited to register in the link above.
The webinar will include an opening presentation from Raitis Pozņaks, Product owner, TET Latvia, after which every participant will receive 5 min to deliver lessons learned with SD-WAN implementation in their organisation, or ask questions and facilitate discussion.
By developing our own SD-WAN solution in Latvia we have learned couple of lessons and have come to different conclusions which we would like to share with other ETIS members. We would also like to hear member stories – what drove others to implement SD-WAN, what kind of customers are open for SD-WAN use, what lessons have they learned and what customer feedback they have gathered so far.
- Introductions (5')
- SD-WAN implementation challenges and conclusions in Latvia (30')
- Brief discussion about ETIS member experience in SD-WAN implementation (20')
- Wrap up/AOB (5')
Some of the questions we will be addressing:
Technical solution (high level / deep dive):
- Which type of vendors do you work with in your SD-WAN implementation?
- What type of integration have you performed – using private or public cloud?
- How does the SD-WAN in your company connects to your MPLS infrastructure? Or is it implemented as separate?
- What is your Go2Market approach with SD-WAN? How is your commercial offer packaged?
- Who are your competitors in SD-WAN in your respective countries? (e.g. system integrators?)