a bridge between business and IT...
|The wealth of knowledge sharing within ETIS is driven by our Working Groups who participate in benchmarks, surveys and projects, and share best practices complemented by an active online community. What makes ETIS truly unique is that its’ members share real-world experiences delivering knowledge, innovation and value that goes well beyond the theoretical models covered in other industry bodies.
ETIS organises roughly 20 Working Group meetings each year which are hosted by our Telco Members all over Europe. The Working Group participants also use the ETIS Website and Members' Corner to collaborate and share knowledge online in between physical meetings. ETIS currently runs 10 working groups organised around the following topics. Please click on one of the icons to learn more about that group.
Some benefits of participating in ETIS Working Groups include:
- Access to knowledge, best practices & deliverables that can be used to increase business performance
- Allows you to make better-informed strategic choices as well as Test & validate new concepts
- Gain access to our secure Bench-marking studies & surveys covering a wide range of IT KPIs
- Access to strategies & best practices for reducing costs, increasing efficiency, governance & integration
- Valuable personal network composed of CIOs & their direct reports
The ETIS Working Groups are composed of experts from the member companies and representatives of associate companies as well as invited partners and guests. All of the participants are volunteers. Each Working Group is driven by a core team of experts from the Telcos holding the Chair and Vice Chair positions. The Working Groups are also supported by a dedicated ETIS Central Office representative to ensure the smooth running of the groups.
Please take the time to check out our Working Groups' schedule on the ETIS Calendar.
For more information on how to join ETIS activities, please contact us.
If you are already an ETIS member, please click here to enter the working group area on the Members Corner >>