If you outsource a mess, you still have a mess...
|The objective of the Procurement & Vendor Management Working Group (PVM WG) is to share experience within the procurement and vendor management area and to further explore common interest areas to determine the best practice within governance of vendors. Basically, the overall goal for the Group is to understand how a Telco can in an efficient way, run a Procurement department with focus on right level of people, smart contracts, skills needed, Rules and Processes – Best practices!
Some of the key topics covered in the group include:
- Sourcing governance models & re-engineering
- Procurement planning & demand management
- Contract management
- TCO operational efficiency
- SW Audit Experiences
- Critical Vendor assessment
- In- & Out-phasing of suppliers
- IT Tools within Procurement
- How to Purchase Cloud Services?
Some of the main outputs of the group include:
- ETIS Library of Procurement KPIs
- Vendor assessment SWOT analysis
- Value for Money delivery in Outsourcing – Best practice guide!
- Template for vendor assessment
- Handbook Contract Clauses – ETIS best practice
- Procurement eAuction – ETIS best practice
The ETIS Central Office representative is Terje Tondel, Managing Director of ETIS.
The PVM WG meets three times a year at various locations in Europe hosted by ETIS Member Telco companies supported by an active online community. The PVM WG is a closed user group for ETIS Telco members only. ETIS Associates and some Vendors are invited to join the group on a case by case basis. Please take the time to check out our Working Groups' schedule on the ETIS Calendar.
For more information on how to join ETIS activities, please contact us.
If you are already an ETIS member, please click here to enter the working group area on the Members Corner >>