INFORMATION SECURITY (ISWG)
The Information Security Working Group serves as a platform for sharing experiences on the development of Information Security touching on strategies, governance and cyber threats in Telcos. The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Martin Hrdlicka.
- Telco Security Roadmap
- Security governance, strategy & architecture
- Data management, governance & privacy
- Cloud security
- Updates on recent thteats & challenges
- Insourcing & outsourcing of services
- Commercial Security
- Vendor presentations & statistics
PARTICIPATING MEMBERS: BT, Deutsche Telekom, KPN, Magyar Telekom, Manx, Oger Telekom, Proximus, Swisscom, TDC, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Telenor, Telia Company, Turk Telekom, Turkcell and invited guests.
PARTICIPATING ASSOCIATES: Ericsson, Huawei, Oracle, Praesidium, TNO.
For more information on how to join ETIS activities, please contact us.
If you are aleady a Member, please find more information through Members Corner.