NETWORK & IT TRANSFPORMATION WORKING GROUP (NITWG)
The Network & IT Transformation Working Group (aka Enterprise Architecture) is looking at the evolution and transformation of Telecom networks and IT systems, starting from the strategic point of view but also discussing technical solutions. The ETIS Central Office representative for this Working Group is Wim De Meyer, Managing Director of ETIS.
- IT Transformation projects
- Product Simplification & lifecycle management
- Network Function Virtualization / Software Defined Networks
- Data management & governance
- Could architecture
- 360 Degree view of the customers
- Data science & personalization
- Business Innovation
- Reference architecture
- Agile environment & projects
PARTICIPATING MEMBERS: Hrvatski Telekom, Swisscom, Turk Telekom, Turkcell, Avea, Deutsche Telekom, KPN, Lattelecom, Magyar Telekom, OTE, TeliaSonera, CYTA, Telekom Italia, Telenor, T-Mobile NL and invited guests.
PARTICIPATING ASSOCIATES: Oracle, Huawei, Ericsson.
For more information on how to join ETIS activities, please contact us.
If you are aleady a Member, please find more information through Members Corner.