DIGITAL TELCO STRATEGY FORUM
In response to the critical issues facing the CIOs in the Telecom industry, ETIS launched the Digital Telco Strategy Forum (formerly called the CIO Executive Forum.) The Workshops have been running since 2003 and is one of the cornerstones of ETIS. CO representative for this group is Wim De Meyer, Managing Director of ETIS.
The Digital Telco Strategy Forum, where all Member operators are welcome, provides a unique opportunity for CIOs from the telecommunication providers, to share, knowledge and experiences, and to discuss the current challenges, such as the use of IT to enable real transformations of companies.
- Digital transformation strategies and use cases
- Dev/Ops as a driver of Innovation
- Agile projects
- Open assets and strategy
- Organizational aspects of Innovation
- Telco IT Governance strategies & Benchmarkinig
- Innovation panel session with start-ups
- Monetization of Big Data
- Privacy in a Digital World
- Moving the ETIS Strategy forward
PARTICIPATING MEMBERS: A1, eir, Hrvatski Telekom, KPN, Lattelecom, Magyar Telekom, Proximus, Slovak Telekom, Swisscom, TDC, Telia Company, Turkcell and invited guests.
For more information on how to join ETIS activities, please contact us.
If you are aleady a Member, please find more information through Members Corner.