Enhancing the protection of the Telcos infrastructure for ETIS Members...
|The ETIS EU CERT-SOC Telco Network brings together CERT and SOC specialists from ETIS member organizations in order improve the overall security of the telecommunications infrastructure through active exchange of information, intelligence and experiences, and sharing of knowledge in the areas of cyber intelligence and security. The overarching objective set by the group is to enhance the overall protection of the telecommunications infrastructure in member organizations. The ETIS EU CERT-SOC Telco Network acts as an important catalyst to address this industry-wide need by providing a collaborative framework and forum for its members to exchange non-commercially sensitive security-related information in order to address risks and threats to the sector and its customers.
There is a number of benefits ETIS members can gain from participating in the ETIS EU CERT-SOC Telco Network Working Group:
- Organisation and structure - Opportunity to learn from one another in the area of CERT-SOC organization and structures
- Access to Intelligence - Active exchange of intelligence, information and knowledge on the latest threats facing ETIS members
- Best Practices - Sharing of best practices on incident response procedures, detection mechanisms, mitigation procedures and case studies
- Technical Expertise - Critical expertise and knowledge on defending Telco infrastructure in today’s vast cyber threat landscape
- Networking – Lasting relationships with other Telco cyber security peers within ETIS
- Landscape overview – Recognise the latest threats and patterns before they appear on your network
The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Martin Hrdlicka, Communications & Community Manager
The CERT/SOC meets twice a year at various locations in Europe hosted by ETIS Member Telco companies supported by an active online community. This is a closed group that is only open to ETIS Telco Members. Please take the time to check out our Working Groups' schedule on the ETIS Calendar.
For more information about how to join ETIS activities, please contact us.
If you are already an ETIS member, please click here to enter the working group area on the Members Corner >>