How can BI enable a personalised customer experience in real time?
|The BI working group is a network of experts from the Business Intelligence area among the ETIS members. The mission of the BI WG is to "drive business value and exchange knowledge in the business intelligence area whilst innovating the BI field”. By sharing experience in actual case studies and best practices the working group members will be able to progress and learn from each other. The working group will also be used as a forum for presenting, discussing and evaluating new trends, technology and applications within the area.
Below is an overview of the topics that will be covered by the working group.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse BI&DW
- Consolidation strategies Master Data
- Management & information quality
- Becoming business driven & ensuring business value
- Advanced Analytics & Data-mining
- Data warehouse implementation guidelines & standards
- Storage & Queries relating to the EU data retention directive
- Trends & Studies BI & DW
- Big Data & in memory analytics
The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Terje Tondel, Managing Director of ETIS.
The BI WG meets twice a year at various locations in Europe hosted by ETIS Member Telco companies supported by an active online community. The group is an open group for all ETIS Telco members, Associates and Partners. Please take the time to check out our Working Groups' schedule on the ETIS Calendar.
For more information on how to join ETIS activities, please contact us.
If you are already an ETIS member, please click here to enter the working group area on the Members Corner >>