ETIS looking for a new Project Co-ordinator
09 January 2015
Posted by: Fred Werner
ETIS is looking for a dynamic, international Association professional with a passion for technology to join its team in Brussels as a new Project Co-ordinator.
Founded in 1991, ETIS – The IT Association for Telecommunications is a membership based organization which brings together the major telecommunications providers in Europe to share knowledge on key information and communication technology issues in a trusted environment. The Mission of ETIS is to enable its members to improve their business performance by the personal exchange of information on using ICT effectively. ETIS achieves this by engaging its members in working groups & task forces, sharing best-practices & common requirements, benchmarking, surveys and an active online community.
Responsibilities & tasks:
The position focuses on preparing and running ETIS working group meetings and to support the ETIS Central Office with communications, benchmarking and survey resources.
• Support and running of ETIS working groups in co-operation with the working group core team and colleagues in the ETIS Central Office
• Physical & logistical support at all types of meetings, gatherings, etc...
• Preparation, analysis & reporting on surveys conducted by the members
• Active updating of members corner & social media with a special focus on increasing the members use of the website
• Support the communications function by preparing news-pieces, presentations and reports
• Conduct technical research on the latest IT, Telco and Technology trends
• Provide general support within ETIS Central Office
Qualifications & requirements:
• University level education
• Native English speaker or equivalent, extra languages a bonus
• Work experience in Association(s)
• Superlative communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent skills in using Office products (Word, PP, Excel), Web and Social Media tools
• Experience running meetings, conference calls, moderating, networking, etc…
• Interested in technology, IT and Telecom industry
• Strong organizational and collaborative skills: ability to take initiative, self-prioritise and work on multiple projects
• Dynamic, flexible, international minded, stress resistant with high work capacity. Team player!
• The office is based in Brussels and some EU travel will be required
What we offer:
• International working environment in Brussels
• Flexible and dynamic work environment in a small team
• Interesting networking and learning opportunity working with major European Telcos
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
Please feel free to circulate this job description to anyone whom you think might fit the profile. CVs and motivation letters should be sent in English to the following email address:
Joanna FitzGerald - firstname.lastname@example.org