ANTI-ABUSE TELCO NETWORK (AATN)
Members of the ETIS AATN address a wide range of network abuse issues from various perspectives as the group shares knowledge and learns from each other as well as from other experts and partners in the field.
The ETIS Central Office representative for this group is Martin Hrdlicka.
- Building a unique phishing take-down system
- Sharing knowledge and wider implementation of DMARC
- Increasing Telco efficiency in combating spam and abuse
- Statistics and analytics of incidents
- Best practices and use cases
PARTICIPATING MEMBERS: A1 Telekom Austria, CYTA, Deutsche Telekom, eir, Hrvatski Telecom, KPN, Lattelecom, Proximus, Swisscom, Telenor, YouSeee (TDC), Vipnet and invited guests.
PARTICIPATING ASSOCIATES: Lithium, Insided, and Oracle.
For more info abouth the activities and joining contact us.
If you are aleady a Member, please find more information through Members Corner.